"Women are the world's greatest emerging market." - Susan Morris Novick, VP at Merrill Lynch
Parents vote with their pocketbooks. They invest in businesses that invest in them.
We can show you simple ways to incorporate accessibility for pregnant women and families into your business or organization to benefit them and you.
This service IS for you if:
- You are planning an event, offering a service, or building a space, and currently serve or want to be working with families.
- You understand that expecting moms, parents, children, and your elderly and disabled/differently-abled clientele have unique needs and require accommodations.
- You are ready to accept 100% of the responsibility for making your space and/or event accessible to families of all types.
- You value and will accept the guidance of a specialist who has been there herself and works with families to address their needs.
This is NOT for you if:
- You do not think accessibility is important or beneficial to both you and your clients.
- You are not 100% committed to providing your clientele with accessible events and spaces.
- You are not ready to do the persistent and consistent work of making accessibility a reality for your clientele.
What our clients are saying:
"Christine helped us make our event so much better than it was the year before. We received a lot of appreciation from the neighborhood - and we cannot wait to work with her on our next big event. She was able to quickly identity ways that our activities could more deeply benefit the neighborhood and it didn't take long to see a number of easy improvements we could make to...our approach to community service." - John, Connection Church
HOW IT WORKS:
- If you think this is for you, then fill out the survey below and let’s get on the phone for a complimentary call. I will get more information about your location, size, customer base, services, strengths and blocks in terms of being accessible, and goals.
- If it is a good fit, I will then suggest options for how we can effectively proceed to work together. You decide which package works for you depending upon the level of depth and price point you want.
- We work together to meet your goals. We may engage in phone and email consultations, site visits, and hands-on management of projects and events in order to increase accessibility for your families. I also offer implementation checks to hold parties accountable.
Our rate is $200 per hour.
We extend discounts to return clients and clients who successfully refer us.
Please make sure to fully fill out this form, and we will be in touch with you within 48 hours.