Our consulting service IS for you if:
- You are designing a space, planning an event, or creating policies for pregnant women and families.
- You understand that expecting moms, parents, and children have unique needs that require accommodations.
- You are ready to accept 100% of the responsibility for making your space and/or event family-friendly and accessible to families of all types.
- You value and will accept the guidance of a specialist who has been there herself and works with families to address their needs.
HOW IT WORKS:
- If you think this is for you, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be in touch to gather more information about your location, size, customer base, services, strengths and blocks in terms of being accessible, and goals.
- We discuss options for working together. We offer phone, video, and email consultations, site visits, and hands-on management of design, events, or policy development in order to increase accessibility for your families. We also offer implementation checks to hold parties accountable.
- We decide upon the scope and method of the work.
- UP-STAND works to help you meet your goals.
Our rate is $200 per hour.
We extend discounts to return clients and clients who successfully refer us.
What our clients are saying:
"Christine helped us make our event so much better than it was the year before. She was able to quickly identify...a number of easy improvements we could make. We received a lot of appreciation from the neighborhood - and we cannot wait to work with her on our next big event." - John W.
If you would like to leave a comment about your experience with our consulting services, please do so here.