Welcome to our Nationwide Family-Friendly Awards!
WHAT ARE UP-STAND'S ANNUAL FAMILY-FRIENDLY AWARDS?
These awards are designed to celebrate accessibility and change norms around family-friendliness. We aim to:
• Recognize outstanding efforts to improve access for children and their caretakers
• Advance awareness about how to accommodate families
• Encourage high standards of accessibility in the service industry
HOW ARE WINNERS SELECTED?
Awards are earned by businesses/organizations that:
• Meet the objectives listed
• Demonstrate innovation, creativity, and leadership
• Represent UP-STAND’s mission
• Make effective use of available resources
2019 AWARD WINNERS
While we are (still!) sheltering in place across the country, give some love back to these fabulous businesses: Order items online, follow their live stream events and services, and leave them positive feedback!
D.C. Metro (Washington, D.C.)
Glory Days Grill (Centreville, VA)
Inhale Miami (Miami, FL)
Meet the Meat (Astoria, NY)
Museum of Natural History (Washington, D.C.)
Nationals Park (Washington, D.C.)
Near West Theatre (Cleveland, OH)
New Victory Theater (New York, NY)
NYC Ferry (New York, NY)
ONE Community Church (Dallas, TX)
Play Arts Play Space (Philadelphia, PA)
Queens Public Library - Broadway Branch (Queens, NY)
Smithsonian National Zoo (Washington, D.C.)
The Americana at Brand (Los Angeles, CA)
Want to make your local establishments more family-friendly? Get help here.